Rules for Champagne scramble
- Each player drives off. The “drive” that is chosen, must be played from that spot and all other team members are allowed to place their ball as near as possible to that spot, but not nearer the hole.
- The team chooses which drive they wish to play.
- White Markers - All members finish out the hole, with their own ball.
- The best score is recorded at each hole (Stableford format).
- “Longest Drive” on the fourth hole (Par5) and must be on the fairway.
- “Nearest the Pin” on all Par Threes. (Kindly Sponsored by Hi-Power / Dr. Dan and Aileen Ryan)
- All three scores count on the 18th hole
- Non – GUI players, maximum handicap allowed Ladies is 20 and Gents is 18.
The Sinead Kearney Lyme Treatment fund committee sincerely thank our
main sponsor Michael O Riordan of Supervalu Fermoy.